Commercial Kitchen Installations
Our team of experienced technicians will guide you through every step of the process to ensure a smooth and successful installation. We begin by gathering detailed information about the equipment you plan to install. Then, we conduct a site survey to assess your existing equipment and plan a seamless installation of your new equipment. Our certified technicians will perform the installation, ensuring that your equipment runs as designed. Finally, we provide training on the proper use and maintenance of your new equipment and offer ongoing support and maintenance services to keep your equipment in top condition. Trust Malachy Cares for all your commercial kitchen equipment installation needs.
What to Expect
The Malachy Installation Process
Step 1: Equipment Evaluation
- Gather detailed information about the equipment to be installed (link to form)
- Determine whether equipment is new or used
- Assess the quantity of equipment to be installed
- Determine whether we need to receive, stage, and deliver equipment at our facility
Step 2: Site Survey
- A certified technician visits your site to conduct a detailed survey of your kitchen
- Assess your existing equipment and plan the installation of your new equipment
- Assess the size and location of your gas, water, and electric lines
- Determine whether the equipment needs to go up or down any stairs
Step 3: The Installation
- Begin the installation process, ensuring that everything is in place for a seamless installation
- Our certified technicians install the equipment, ensuring that it runs as designed
- Perform final testing and ensure that everything is functioning properly
Step 4: Follow-Up
- Provide training on the proper use and maintenance of your new equipment
- Offer ongoing support and maintenance services to keep your equipment in top condition
- Provide a 180-day warranty on all work performed
- By following these steps, Malachy Cares provides high-quality installation services that ensure your equipment runs as designed and your kitchen operates smoothly.
Quick Tips & Info
The Pitfalls of Rushing: A Lesson in Effective Site Surveys
Revolutionizing Commercial Kitchen Installations: The Power of Technology
Mastering the Art of Combi Oven Installation: A Guide by Malachy Cares
Have a question? Don’t see the answer below? Contact us directly and we’ll assist you!
Is a site survey required for my install?
Yes. A site survey by certified technicians ensures that we give you the most accurate quote for the installation. We can determine how many technicians will be needed, how many hours/days, what materials and various other information to help us determine all we need to know to perform a professional install.
Do you perform installations on the weekend?
What is the turnaround time for installation?
Do you receive and deliver equipment?
Do you remove and dispose of existing equipment?
Do you guarantee your installations?
Yes! We have an industry leading guarantee of 180 days (6 months) on our Installation!